Friday, July 6, 2012

Charlotte Junk Removal & Hauling

It was two years ago today that The Junk Dr performed his first operation. Many house calls and satisfied patients later, junk removal and hauling have become almost second nature to The Junk Dr.

Junk removal has given me the opportunity to meet many wonderful and interesting people all over the Charlotte area. I never imagined that junk removal would lead me down so many different roads. I started this business with the thought that I would mainly be cleaning out garages in Monroe and the Union county area. Little did I know that I would soon be traveling all over the greater Charlotte area, hauling and removing all kinds of junk. 

I realized quickly that junk removal covers a lot of ground. Today it could be the clean out of a garage in Indian Trail and tomorrow I might be hauling away yard debris and tree limbs in south Charlotte. That's what makes it so fun, there's never a dull moment in the junk removal business. Every operation presents a new challenge and an opportunity to learn and grow. 

It has also presented me with many opportunities to recycle and donate. Both of which are of great significance to our planet and it's many inhabitants. What one person might consider junk, may just make a world of difference to someone else. The Junk Dr donates regularly to Operation Reach Out and the Union County Community Shelter in Monroe. Donations are also made to Habitat for Humanity and Goodwill stores across the entire Charlotte area. All recyclable items are taken to local recycling centers. Items such as cardboard, tires, electronics, oil, anti-freeze, paper, plastic, glass, carpet padding, batteries are all recyclable. Even yard waste is recycled, it is turned into mulch. You can always visit your local county web page for a complete list of acceptable recyclables.

When it comes to junk removal and hauling in Charlotte and the surrounding area, The Junk Dr has got you covered. I provide junk removal and hauling services to home owners, property managers, contractors, tenants, real estate agents, etc....Commercial or Residential I'm Here To Cure What Ails You. For a complete list of services provided please visit my web page or contact me directly @ 704-574-1485. It's been a wonderful two years and I hope there are many more to come. I look forward to providing many new and repeat customers with junk removal services across the Charlotte area. So if your looking for a locally owned and operated junk removal company, look no further. Thanks and Have a Great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog